- You can now pre-order Ed's 'Into The Wild' from 10C, and get a limited edition T-shirt with your purchase. Go to www.pearljam.com
- If you take up 10C on this offer you will automatically be entered into a sweepstake to win a flyaway trip for two (2) to the Los Angeles, CA "Into The Wild" Premiere on September 18th.
Coach Airfare for two(2) to Los Angeles, CA (September 17-19)
Two(2) nights hotel accomodations (September 17,18)
Two(2) tickets to the Los Angeles premiere of "Into The Wild"Ground transportation to and from the airport in L.A., hotel and film premiere.
- On Sunday, Ed, Matt and Mike were all spotted backstage at Bumbershoot in Seattle.
- Sean Penn said this of Ed's soundtrack to Into The Wild:
"Within a month of his accepting the request, these great and moving songs poured out of him. No other voice flows, bleeds or rejoices the young American's land and heart so passionately as Vedder's.
His contribution not only raises the impact of the film considerably, but I believe will be an indelible collection independently. Put it in the time capsule under 'Road companions.'"
- How the Starbucks offer will work:
The CD will be $15 and will not include the 3 extra tracks. Basically they are being offered as a download through Itunes. When you buy the CD at Starbucks you go home and download them through Itunes with a special code that comes with the CD.